Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Finally got the Ed Gein record









I don't remember when I did the art for this record, it was a while ago that's for sure. It seemed like everyone had seen the actual pressing except for me. Today I got a care package from Hex. It's a truly fine release that I'm proud to have my name on. The record itself is a hefty (180 gram?) one molded from translucent cream and red vinyl. I didn't have any part in that, and I didn't know it was going to be on colored vinyl, but I like it a lot. Also seen, some other goodies thrown in. This is sort-of a standard package from an indie record company when you do art for them. It's nice.

Then there's a really sweet wheat-paste I saw in China-town that just happened to be on my camera as I was importing photos.

1 comment:

avputries said...

hello mr.jeremy forson, i'm using your art for my friendster background. okay?
anyway, you rock. A WHOLE LOT. keep on working on those artsy pantsy. :)

CLICK!

thanks!