Thursday, January 28, 2010

01/28/2010 Work in Progress



I got randomly inspired to do something Psychobilly themed the other day, so this is my work in progress. A lot of the imagery in the Psychobilly scene is the sort of thing I like to draw, so off I went. If you don't know the music, it's basically rockabilly with the stand-up bass and all, crossed punk rock, then injected with evil. I'm not into some things, like hot rod flames, so I'm avoiding that. I'm letting this one have some things left to be resolved as I'm painting because I'm getting tired of being so "tight."

On another note, I'm going to try to blog daily when possible. I think it will make my blog more interesting if you read everything I'm up to, as opposed to just seeing the finished products. This will probably mean blogging about whatever is inspiring me, which will largely be other artists. Let's see how this goes.

No comments: