Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Featured today on onethingandanother.com

A really fantastic illustrator named Matt Taylor posted my work on this site today. I recently discovered his work through his twitter and I'm really into it. I especially like his film posters and book covers.

I've found a pretty interesting community of artists to talk with via twitter. It's nice to meet new talented artists, even if it's only through the internet.

Working on skateboard sketches today, but I don't have too much to show for now. I suppose my ideas are forming.

2 comments:

matt t said...

hi jeremy - thanks for promoting the blog. really enjoying your work and will be in touch soon about a project that i'm working on that you might be interested in. cheers! Matt(OT&O)

Jeremy Forson said...

@Matt T- Great! I am actually really into OT&O, I've been thinking a lot about it lately. I feel that the work I'm seeing there is the direction I've been moving towards. Fantastic stuff!