Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ed Gein vinyl

I saw this on Ed Gein's myspace blog and I thought I'd share it.

"Judas Goats & Dieseleaters on VINYL!!!!

The vinyl for Judas Goats & Dieseleaters is FINALLY out!

After over a year of ridiculous artwork bullshit (the details of which I won't get into) we finally got someone awesome to do the artwork. That someone's name is Jeremy Forson. He did an amazing job with the artwork and layout for these puppies. They finally arrived yesterday and they look kick ass! We are totally stoked on them!

Head over to the Hex Records site at www.hanginghex.com to check them out and order one up!

Also go to www.jeremyforson.com and take a gander at his artwork because his shit rules!"

I love getting reactions like that from the bands I work for. It's good to know I hit the mark.

No comments: