Saturday, September 05, 2009

Photos from the show

Here's some photos from my show. I can honestly say it was one of the best days of my life to date. The show was a success, lots of people came, and I had a great time. Showing at Edo is fantastic, and I highly recommend it. Nicole runs the show and she was great to work with, and a sweety! The show is up till 11-4. so check it out if you can!



End of the Night.







The DJ agreed to do it the night before, and even brought his records on BART from the east bay! He came through. They had bought the DJ equipment that day for the Salon, and were having some problems getting it to work. Luckily Eli and Alex were there and they got it working. Things went smoothly :)









Mural painted by myself, Nicole the curator, and Jerome. We painted from 9pm till 3 or 4am 2 nights in a row, and Nicole had to wake up crazy early after both nights. She's a trooper!




Buckets of Sangria!

1 comment:

Collie MIlls said...

the mural looks so sick. the show looks great