Saturday, July 03, 2010

BRIGHT BRIGHT








I know I've been AWOL for a couple months, so here's the scoop! This is Bright Bright (as seen in the iTunes store), just the beginning of the work I'm doing for my own company, Sunken Castles. I'm not doing gallery work for a while, or freelance illustration, because this company is like 2 jobs. I'm very excited though! We are four people strong, meaning that I ONLY do art and design, which I love. As an illustrator I spent tons of time doing peripheral work, not drawing or creating, but now there's other guys handling that so I can focus. We have some really exciting projects in the works, so stay tuned!

PS: Of the Bright Bright drawings, I only did the guy with the mustache :)

1 comment:

Teri said...

Hi Jeremy, fellow Renoite. : ) I love this Bright Bright, it was my favorite as a kid. Will have to down load the app.