Sunday, February 03, 2008

Nobody Loves Me drawing


I have been itching to do more personal work, and be overall more prolific. This is the first of many (hopefully) person art works I will make. I had the idea a little while ago, and for some reason it strikes a chord with me. I originally wanted it to be a shirt design, but once I got going it started to have too many colors to be cost effective for me. Maybe though, we'll see. I didn't think it would come out so....emo. I thought it would be funnier, but in the end it seems sad. This is a common problem for me.

2 comments:

Never Never Land said...

hey! Oh my gosh I love yor art! I do same style stuff.. Im from wasaga .. canada. add me on msn please.. I love meeting artists since i wanna o that for the rest of my life.. pinkslipzzzzzz@hotmail.com (6 z's) ... I love the art again:P .. allright.. add me please:) ..

super ugly said...

that shit is amazing...love it much. UGLY.