Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Graf Orlock Album + Shirt


I've been moving and dealing with all the fun stuff that needs to be done with that, so I haven't been in the studio for over a week, tomorrow I think I'll go back. Adam from Graf Orlock sent me these images of their new album and shirt which uses the portrait I did for them a while back. Adam did a great job of cutting out the ones that had black backgrounds and I love the blue. The idea is that you can put whoever you want in the cross hairs, I think it comes with like a poster of all the people and you and fold it accordingly or something... I haven't gotten any copies yet. Soon though. I think that the shirt is killer too. He did that on his own and I like the black/white/grey color scheme, the drawings look great in there.

No comments: