Thursday, May 21, 2009

Showing soon + new painting

I'm back in the studio after being busy moving. I've got a show for these new paintings at Edo Salon and Gallery in September. I think that knowing I was going to be showing these soon and where might have made this painting go up a notch. Not sure, but I am going to be busy this summer making paintings for this show, and I'm very excited about it! I'm making a painting for a he-man themed group show next. I was looking up characters today, and they're pretty ridiculous. It should be a lot of fun.

2 comments:

caleb said...

good luck w/ the show in sept. i'm excited to see what you come up w/..
i'm doing the he-man show too and i have no idea what to do..should be interesting..

Jeremy Forson said...

Oh cool! I don't know what I'm doing yet, but I'm afraid that everyone will do the same characters. That's the hazards of themed shows like this, you know?