Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Behind the scenes



I have been out of the spotlight for a while working behind the scenes on my new game company, Sunken Castles. We've been working for about 2 months on an app, and it's currently in the approval process. We're hoping it will be approved in the next 3 days. The ultimate goal of this company is to make awesome games for the iPhone and iPad. It looks like things are shaping up nicely, but what it means is that I have very little time for personal work, and what I'm making for the company has to be kept under wraps until it's released. I'm happy with what I'm doing now though. I like working with other people, I'm working on art full time, and at this point it seems like I'll be able to make a much better living for myself than I ever did on my own. Things are really crazy for me right now, but sometime down the line I'll be able to make personal artwork again. In the mean time, I'll be at ICON6 next month, and I'll just have to share what I've made with Sunken Castles in giant and infrequent posts.

No comments: