Friday, August 31, 2007

Art crisis

I'm almost 2 years out of college, and I'm having a bit of a life crisis. Not the stressfull kind exactly, but I need to change something, because I don't like the way things are going. I think I'm at the point where I have a good job, and I'm looking down the metaphorical road of my future. A horribly long, terrifyingly straight road. In other words, I'm bored, and I feel like I'm getting into the rut of the 9 to 5 life. I've only been doing it for a couple months, but I'm scarred of where it's going. My remedy to this is that I HAVE to do more art when I get off work, in spite of being worn out. I'm working out ideas for a comic right now. It's something I can at least work on while taking the bart train to work. I've been slacking off way too much, and having too much social time. I feel my potential slipping.

No comments: