Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some other stuff

















Some random stuff nobody has seen. I've been experimenting with video the last few months. Video is just awesome. I'm not very good at it yet, but I'm surprised how generally easy it is to pick up, if you are already familiar with other creative programs. The main problem is how long it takes! Hours and hours of rendering. These videos need a lot of work, mostly on the animation which is not so fluid. I made them just to learn, so I'm not concerned with a high level of finish. The Victorian with the lit sign was going to be part of a new website layout, but I ultimately decided to go another direction. Kinda sad because I put a lot of work into it, but I remember thinking when it was done "Man, I really wish this was a drawing!"


The character sketches were developed for Sunken Castles, and since now they will never be used for anything I guess I can post them. I recolored a couple of them when I was learning to paint digitally.

3 comments:

Manuel Dupong said...

Stellar! Glad to see you've been properly working.

Susi said...

HELLOOO Beautiful Blog with eyecandy <3
Would love to follow ur blog !

x x x Susi

lin said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon wedding dresses.