Sunday, February 26, 2006

For sale artwork

I've been working on setting up a new for sale section on my website. In the future when you click the "For Sale" link you will instead be taken to this (in progress) blog. I'm working out the paypal business account thing so I can accept credit cards, and there will be a shopping cart function. You'll notice that there aren't really any prices, there will be, on everything in there, but I'm waiting to "debut" the new section until I get my California resale permit this week (hopefully). If you don't live in California it won't affect you. Once again, I can not take credit for this idea at all, thank James Jean www.processrecess.com If you don't know about James Jean you should; he's one of the most talented, prolific, and innovative illustrators around, seriously. I look up to him a great deal. On top of being amazing, the guy at Super 7 told me he's a really nice guy, and he's only like 26, so there you go! Part of me wishes he was a well-known asshole so I could hate him, but that's just because I'm so jealous! There's another guy I found out about through him named Kenichi Hoshine. He is also amazing and you should know about him. I wish that my gallery work looked like his. I don't know if he's a jerk or not, but I hate him anyway with my rampant jealousy!!! HA!!!! He's probably the nicest guy ever and I'll regret having said that one day. Oh, those links are such a strain on the spell-check, grrr.....

1 comment:

Money said...

Hi:)

Congrats buddy! Thanks to your blog I am able to learn all this stuff.

Regards,
make easy money online