Friday, October 24, 2008

Gallery Show, November 7th


Hello Friends,

Wow am I busy! On top of everything else, I'm having my first legitimate solo art show! I'm very excited about it. If you have the ability to come and show your wonderful face, I suggest you do so. It's part of Oakland Art Murmur. I'm hoping to have a good turnout. I bought a fancy Epson printer the day before losing my job, and I'm going to try to make the best of it by making some limited edition prints of some of my most loved paintings. They will be available at the gallery, assuming I don't run into complications. After that I'll have them available on the new website I have to make...it's on the list...which is very long right now.

Jeremy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.