Friday, January 08, 2010

Octopus Girl


I was bummed a couple days ago because I was rejected for yet another job, so I decided to make myself happy by drawing things that I normally don't allow myself to. Let's face it, the world doesn't need any more tentacle or raven art, and certainly not together, but I still had a lot of fun doing this. I guess that some birds will take the eyes of baby animals, and I've been thinking about that lately. I saw a cat on TV with one eye, and I couldn't help but think "Maybe a raven took it when it was a kitten." Pretty much the most horrible thing I can think of! I really hope that doesn't happen.

3 comments:

Mortimix said...

Right dude, do whatever you want, you're not a bitch that does what people want, just f*ck what they may think, like or dislike: there'll always be people that will like it !

Thanks for sharing your art ! Looks great !

Shoki said...

Awesome to the max! I love how you think.

You shouldn't feel down, because your making people go wow.

Jeremy Forson said...

Mortimix- Thanks for the encouragement, I'm liking the "fuck 'em" approach haha!

Shoki- Thanks for weighing in. Glad you like it.